2019-2020 PBIS Spirit Shirt Forms
PTO/SIC School Shirts & PBIS Sweatshirts/Hoodies
Erath Middle School’s PTO and the Special Interest Committee at Erath Middle are offering spirit t-shirts for sale. Students can only wear the 2019-2020 t-shirts in lieu of uniform shirts to school Monday – Friday with uniform bottoms. In addition, PBIS is selling pullover sweatshirts and hoodies which will have the same design on the front as the spirit shirts. There will be no printing on the back of the sweatshirts.
Please return order forms and payments to the EMS office or mail to 800 S. Broadway, Erath, LA 70533 by June 5, 2019. Make checks payable to Erath Middle School. Orders received by June 5th will be available to pick up at Orientation. A second order will be placed after Orientation; however, the items from the second order will not be in before the start of school.
Order Form (one form per student please)
- Please indicate color and size for each item ordered from the box below.
- Short-sleeve shirts are $15.00 and Long-Sleeve shirts are $20.00
- Crew Neck Sweatshirts are $20.00 and Hoodie Sweatshirts are $30.00
Dates and Orientation 2019 Information
Thursday, May 23 Early Dismissal for students 11:30 am
Friday, May 24 End of 4th nine weeks, LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, Early Dismissal for students 11:30
2019 - 2020 School Year
- July 22 Administrators 1st day back - Front office open
- July 30 New Student Registration 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Aug. 1 6th grade orientation - 6:00 pm
- Aug. 2 8th grade orientation - 10:00 am, 7th-grade orientation - 12:00 pm
- Aug. 5,6,7 Teacher Professional Development
- Aug. 8 Students 1st day back to school
Download the Orientation Letter here!
2019-2020 Supply List
- New student registration will be held on Tuesday, July 30, from 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Mandatory Orientation Student/Parent Orientations held in the EMS Gym. Please attend the session designated for your grade level. Parents do not need to attend with 7th and 8th grade students. Parents of 6th grade students must attend orientation with their student.
- 6th Grade Thursday, August 1 at 6:00 PM
- 8th Grade Friday, August 2 at 10:00 AM
- 7th Grade Friday, August 2 at 12:00 PM
If making checks, please make separate checks! Checks must be made out to Erath Middle School and write your child’s name on the bottom of the check. Thank you!
- Planner and ID - $10
- PE uniforms - $20
- 8th grade class dues - $10
- Fun Friday Shirt - $15
- Spirit Shirts – purchase amount
- Students will pick up their 2019-2020 academic schedules.
- EMS PTO/SIC Spirit shirts will be ready for pick up if they were ordered before June 7, 2019.
- Students can wear 2019-2020 shirts ONLY in lieu of uniform shirts Monday-Friday with uniform bottoms. Order forms are being sent home with report cards and posted on school website. Additional orders will be taken for orientation.
- EMS Renaissance Fun Friday Shirts can be ordered at orientation for $15.00. Renaissance shirts can be worn on Friday not tucked with uniform bottoms.
- All fees MUST be paid at orientation. Fees are as follows (one check can be made for ID and planner - $15):
- ID Fee--$10.00
- EMS P.E. Uniforms are mandatory. Each student much purchase a PE uniform (a separate check must be used for PE uniforms made out to EMS PE).
- Shirt $10.00
- Shorts $10.00
- 8th Grade Class dues $10.00
- 6th grade students must provide proof of residency (electric bill, water or gas bill) along with completed domicile form.
- 6th, 7th and 8th graders also will have a $5 math fee – This fee can be given to math teacher on first day of school.
- Vermilion Parish 2019-2020 Calendar
Erath Middle School
800 S. Broadway St.
Erath, Louisiana 70533
Phone: 337-937-4441 Fax: 337-937-5125
EMS front office: 937-4441
EMS Gym: 937-6741
Counselor’s Office: 937-5271